Client Information Secured Under SOC 2 Type 2 Standards
At MIXTO, we consider the security of client information to be a top priority. Keeping client data secure and protected is as important to our company as offering top-notch service and a high-quality finished product. We take every step to minimize our risk to outside dangers by putting stringent precautions in place.
The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) developed SOC 2 Type 2 compliance standards to govern how service providers protect client information, inclusive of document scanning services and cloud document management. MIXTO employs this rigorous third party audit as part of our commitment to secure client information and a risk-adverse environment.
Best-in-Class Security Measures
- Secure and confidential document and data processing
- Verified integrity of processing systems
- Annual SOC 2 Type 2 Report through third party audit
- Reports by certified CPAs who are members of the AICPA
- International accreditation of ISAE 3402
- Information used, retained, disclosed and/or destroyed in accordance with established standards
SOC 2 Type 2 Report Delivers Processing and System Integrity
With a focus on client security and privacy, MIXTO pursues the SOC 2 Type 2 Report on an annual basis through a third party audit. This report attests that as an organization, we have satisfactorily conducted due diligence to meet mandated compliance requirements. The report provides assurance of the integrity of the systems we use to process confidential documents and data. In addition, we pursue the international accreditation of ISAE 3402, which attests that we meet international standards of accreditation.