At MIXTO, we take the security of our clients very seriously. To ensure that all client information is protected, we have a comprehensive privacy and confidentiality policy document that is strictly followed and enforced.
MIXTO stringently adheres to the Personal Information and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), which regulates all organizations that collect, use or disclose personal information. In essence, this federal act stipulates that no collection, use or disclosure of personal information occurs without consent.
You can be confident that all data we handle for your organization is treated with the utmost confidentiality, in compliance with company policy, as well as all applicable laws and regulations.
MIXTO Privacy Overview
- Strictly enforced company privacy and confidentiality policy
- Policy applies to all parties with access to company data
- Adherence to laws and regulations of data handling
- Compliant with PIPEDA and HIPAA
- Secure information receipt, use, retention and disposal
- Required confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
Complete Commitment to Client Privacy
Our commitment is to safeguard and protect the information and documents you share with us. We ensure that all personal information received is secured and protected, correctly utilized, and disposed of properly and in accordance with client direction.
MIXTO does not collect and utilize personal information for its own purposes. Information provided to us is used for the sole purpose of producing and mailing specific documents in line with client programs.
SOME OF OUR